Monday, August 30, 2010

Am I changing? declining?

Hi to all,

I told you I was told to stop my Lilly study medication because it was making people worse. That was on August 19th. It's now Aug.30th (I think) and I believe I am now declining. The last few days have been hellish. Extremely tired, increased problems with focus, increased problems with balance, increased problems with Short Term Memory, feel like I'm in a fog, not fully awake. My eyes are more blurred and my balance is way off. I feel like I could go to sleep at the drop of a hat.

I need to call my drug study doctor to see what is going on. I'm suddenly a little afraid.

Peace and Hope,

LCC

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you are having a hard time. You are so brave. This record you are keeping on your blog helps people stay connected to you, but also helps people be more understanding and compassionate to others. You are a hero. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in our prayers Lisa. May you have peace.

    ReplyDelete