Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Hi to All,

Happy Mother's Day to all who are Moms.

Today is a bittersweet day for me. As you know my Mom died last November. This is my first Mother's Day without her. It is sad for me and I miss her. I have nothing planned.

On the other side, today is my daughter's First Mother's Day! That is very exciting! I am so glad for her. and, of course, very proud. I called her to wish her a Happy Mother's Day.

So, I have very mixed feelings today. I don't really know how to feel.

I guess I'll just stay home and do some PV work.

Peace and Hope,

LCC

2 comments:

  1. Life renews itself doesn't it? Page's daughter Sally was born just days before mom died. A birth to help us get through grief. I know you and Linda miss your mom so much. And I am glad you have a new baby to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Galen Pearl,
    You're absolutely right. Samantha has helped both of us deal with Mom's death.
    Thanks for sharing.
    LCC

    ReplyDelete