Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday's child has far to go?

Hi,

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted.

Poor Mom had 2 syncopal episodes on the same day (I think it was Saturday). It was kinda scary but we all got through including Mom. Ya never know what life has to offer here.

My friend Keith was here last week to help me to some stuff around here and to help Dad prime and paint.

I've been fighting a sinus infection for about 4-5 days now. I think I'm winning!

Aimee & Eric & Turtle are fine.. I plan to fly to be with Aimee on May 13th! I can't wait!! We'll visit (Eric has to travel for business). we'll watch all the Harry Potter movies with all the extras, we'll do a little shopping (Aimee's birthday is in June), we'll eat out a little and we'll laugh and talk to all hours!! I can't wait!!!

Jazz Fest starts this Friday. Kendal called and we will be going 2 days this weekend (if weather permits). It's been lovely weather here with very little rain but Jazz Fest usually brings the rain back! I love Jazz Fest. It's a great place to go and listen to all kinds of wonderful music! (It's not just jazz, it's multi-cultural). It's a great time!!

I've been a little down in the dumps lately and not leaving home much. I hope Jazz Fest and the trip to Aimee's changes all that. My friend Keith is coming to stay with my animals so Linda and the family don't have to deal with them the whole time I am gone.

My friend Brad called me the other day. It was good to hear from him. It's been a while.

Raehella called and they have been sick but are feeling better now.

Jamey and her family are all well. Linda and Michael seem to be doing a little better with this difficult situation (being caregivers).

White dog and orange cat are both well as are L & M's 4 cats and Mom's cat Jonsey.

Hope all of you are well!

Peace and Hope,

LCC

No comments:

Post a Comment