Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

Hi to All,

Happy Easter! Today has been a pretty good day so far. Mom seems stable today (at least for now). Everyone seems OK.

Spoke with Aimee to say Happy Easter and to see what she & Eric were up to today. They are doing fine. Turtle too.

Michael made us pancakes for breakfast. Delicious!!!!!!!!!!

Alexis came over and I gave her Easter candy and minutes on her cell phone. She brought me some pretty colored daisies! I enjoyed our visit soooooooo much! I miss her a lot!

Earlier this week, Dad had bought all of us some Easter flowers which were lovely.

Went on the AD Message Boards to do some Peer Volunteer work.

Now, waiting for Jamey to come and stay for a couple of days! Aunt Julie & JoMary are bringing us some take out Greek food for dinner.

Oh, Linda's cat Lizzie was missing but we found her last night and she's home safe and sound. Thank goodness.

I miss the old days when our family would get together with all my cousins and celebrate.

Oh well, life goes on!

Peace and Hope,

LCC

No comments:

Post a Comment