Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

Hi to all,

Thank you for all you wonderful thoughts, prayers and comments. I'm sorry it's been so long since I've written.

I had a wonderful visit with Aimee and Eric & Turtle! They are all doing fine. Eric had to go on a business trip while I was there so Aimee & I got three days alone to do exactly what WE wanted to do. It was great. We watched all the Harry Potter dvd's, we went shopping and went to dinner a couple of nights eating sushi and then Mexican.

We had some time alone to just talk and visit and it was wonderful. Please, don't misunderstand, I love Eric, but it was nice to have some alone time with my daughter!

Apparently, while I was gone things went well with Mom until the day we returned. She began having syncopal (fainting) episodes again. She had several in a row. Became very weak and disoriented. It's very sad. My Mom has become an invalid. Linda finally found a podiatrist to come to the house and cut Mom's toe nails. She has 2 ingrown. At least now she has relief!

My friends Lisa and Rich's daughter Samantha graduated from High School on Friday. They had a party for her yesterday (Sunday). It was great to get out of the house and see all of them. Of course, Dad stayed with Mom so they were unable to come.

Orange cat and White dog are doing fine as are Linda & Michael's 4 cats. Mom's Jonsey (cat) is still hanging in there too.

I'm so blessed to have Linda & Michael here. I couldn't do it without them. And all of you!

Thank you All for reading, sharing and caring.

Peace and Hope,

LCC

2 comments:

  1. Lisa it is good to know you are doing well. Since I do read everything you write on the forum, I know when you are still in there helping people. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your love and support, John. Hope you are having a great week too.

    ReplyDelete