Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday sweet Sunday!

Hi to All,

Dad, Linda, Michael and I went to a play today called Avenue Q. Wonderful Gloria came to stay with Mom.

I have to wear earplugs at the play because it it too loud for me. This play was strange and except for a few bright moments I didn't understand the purpose of this play. The voices were great for singing but besides that...I didn't get it.

We came home after the play. Later Michael went to pick-up some take out food. We ate dinner. After that I went to their house to watch "True Blood" and "Treme" because I don't get HBO. I'll tell you I was pretty lost watching both of them. I'm not sure what the problem is. Perhaps my input is damaged?? Or too slow to keep up?? Or my concentration is gone? I don't know but I sure had a difficult day!!

It makes me wonder what else is going on inside this brain of mine?? What else am I missing? I know I forget a lot of stuff but I'm not prepared to give up going to the theatre or watching some TV!! Sometimes I feel like I'm outside my body looking in or just simply loosing my mind!!!!

Thanks for listening.

Peace and Hope,

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you had a bad day. I would hate to not enjoy movies or tv. Alot of plays I don't get but i do love the music. Good luck for better days.

    ReplyDelete