Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1st

Hi,

I'm back from Aimee & Eric's. Had a wonderful time. Tired but doing ok.

I am helping Aimee's friend Courtney with Aimee's Baby coming this month. My sister is helping me too. It's fun to plan a shower.

I'm sitting here on Mom's sofa. White dog and orange cat are with me. Mom's sleeping in her recliner. Dad's at the grocery and Linda is out shopping. This is life.

Wow, how has it come to this?? I was an RN with a good job and lots of things happening in my life. Now, it's take one day at a time. I never know what is going to happen next. I have an appointment to go back to the research doctor later this week or next.

The one good thing that is happening is that I'm going to be a grandmother sometime in late January!! Hip hip hooray!

I'm very proud of Aimee. She is doing well. She's going to be a great Mom!

Peace and Hope,

LCC

3 comments:

  1. Of course Aimee will be a good mom--she has had such a great role model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new one coming. My little one, Lucy, is 18 months and a lot of fun. I am happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My LO was a RN for 30+ years.
    We expect to be grandparents again in December. Nurses make terrific role models.

    While she sleeps on her sofa I sit beside her on the my recliner:) Passing my time while she snoozes building my blogs. My latest project is Alzheimer DandyFunk for Caregivers http://wp.me/1an5z

    ReplyDelete