Monday, July 12, 2010

July is so hot and humid

Hi to all,

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. Things have been pretty hectic here. We've had lots of company in the last few weeks. And, it's been very HOT! ugh!

Mom seems to be hanging in there. Linda and Michael are doing fine. A little stressed but fine. Our wonderful sitter Gloria is still an angel.

As for me, I am still participating in my drug study ( thanks to Linda being my driver). Loud noises, loud tv's and such still drive me crazy! I usually have to leave. My emotions are up and down and all around. I have a secret but I can't share it with y'all now. I will when I can.

I'm still dieting but I am not as active because it's soooooo hot and humid. I've lost a few pounds so that makes me feel a little better.

I do have some good news. I did receive a money order in the mail from my EX for $100. That's the first payment on the money he owes me. Funny thing is that it wasn't his handwriting, it was his wife's!! I don't care where the money comes from as long as he pays me back what he owes me!!!!!

Take care.

1 comment: