Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday sweet Sunday!

Hi to all,

This week went by like a blur. I can't remember much to tell y'all what happened.

Mom is still hanging in there. Linda and Michael are doing well. Dad is kinda distant these days. Aimee, Eric and Turtle are fine.

My poor Winston is fighting itching and allergies. I brought him back to the vet for an allergy shot and to be groomed because he was so miserable. He's still pretty itchy but I am hoping it will settle down now.

Simon is ok still catting around. I had to make him come inside last night at about 11:30pm!

I still have a secret. I'll tell you when I can.

Hope everyone is well.

Peace and Hope,

LCC

1 comment:

  1. Good to read your words again Lisa. Your Dad is probably very tired and just about to give up but won't. The stress is tremendous on him.
    Bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete