Monday, July 26, 2010

Today is Linda's Birthday!

Hi to All,

Things have been rather quiet around here lately. I just wanted everyone to know that today is my sister Linda's 60th birthday!! Yea Yea, Happy Birthday, Linda!

I am excited about Linda's Birthday but also that I am going to see Aimee & Eric on Aug. 3rd!! I will spend two weeks with them. I just can't wait! To be able to spent time with them is priceless. My granddog Turtle too!

I am trying to take a day at a time. Some are good others are not. But, I think overall that I am still hanging in there.

Linda was so wonderful yesterday. I wanted to go to Walmart to see Drew Brees and get the books I purchased autographed. Linda brought me there early enough that I got my books signed and I was extremely happy to meet Drew. He was quite nice and very sweet!!! Go Saints!!

White dog and orange cat are doing fine. white dog got an allergy shot from the vet and was clipped. He's doing much better now.

I'm very lucky to have a wonderful sister! Happy Birthday Big Sis!

Peace and Hope,

1 comment:

  1. Yup. I am still here. It is great to hear the cheerfulness in your words. Have fun. Oh, did I say have a LOT of fun!

    ReplyDelete