Monday, November 23, 2009

"Monday Monday"

Hi to All.

Just a quick note to let y'all know Aimee, Eric and Turtle arrived safely! Yea! Almost all of our family is together now. Of course, we're missing Marty, Alexis, Elissa & Mike, & Mikey! But I guess we can't have everything.

The trailer is unloaded! It's a miracle. And Michael seems OK. (Thank God). He and Keith are doing some shifting around of boxes.

Aimee and I had fun the last couple of days just being together and laughing! She's soooooo wonderful! I just love her to death! Eric has been very sweet and helpful too. White dog, black dog (Turtle), and orange cat are getting along fine. The kids are staying upstairs with me because Linda & Michael have been in such a mess!

I'm very happy but very tired. It takes everything I have to stay awake all day doing things then stay up a while at night with Aimee! But it's all worth it!

Poor Michael & Linda are pretty pooped and Linda has been having a lot of low blood sugars! Hopefully after today they can have a down day and just relax.

As far as I know, everyone else is OK. I haven't heard from Jamey in a while. I've called twice and she hasn't called back. I don't remember if she said they were going out of town for Thanksgiving. I hope all is well with them!

Happy Thanksgiving to All! I do have a lot to be thankful for!

Peace and Hope,

LCC

5 comments:

  1. You have a lot to be thankful for this year. Family is important and should never be taken for granted. Give it all you have... you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, John. I'm thankful for all of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing. Thanks for being there for the people on the forum. I read all your posts. Great job. May this Season be be in your mind and your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you Lisa. I haven't been on in awhile, so I just read your posts. You sound happy after your move, I'm glad. Tired but happy, that's what counts.
    Enjoy your family and friends.
    Blessings your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Rose. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete