Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Update

Hi to All,

Good news. Mom seems to be doing better. She's not walking much but she's not as weak as before. A little improvement in her appetite too.

Dad seems to be hanging in there.

Linda & Michael are fine as are Aimee & Eric & Turtle.

As for me, well, I'm not sure what's going on. I'm tired all the time! I sleep well at night yet wake-up tired, can take a long nap then go right back to sleep at night. The doctors say it's just part of the disease (Alzheimer's).

My visual/spatial problems seem to be worsening. (I only drive around my neighborhood now and sometimes that's even difficult). I think I'm overdo for my eye exam. My vision seems to be a bit worse so I think I'll set up and exam.

The SAINTS won yesterday!! Yea! Go Saints Go!!! We're heading for the Superbowl! This city is exploding with joy! We've waited 43 years for this!!! I was at a Saints party and we all went wild! It was great!!

Hope all of you are well. Thanks so much for reading and caring!

Peace and Hope,

LCC

No comments:

Post a Comment