Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wow, It's been hard!

Hi to All,

Quick update. Mom started having syncopal(fainting} episodes again. I tried getting her PCP involved but he's such an "A hole" that we finally had to call 911 and send her to the ER. I rode in the ambulance. Mom did OK but she HATES ambulances and the ER!

Of course, we were stuck in the hall of the ER for quite a while which made Mom angry!

I tried to make her feel but but was pretty unsuccessful. The ER Doc was running a lot of tests. I told Mom this was necessary to rule out a lot of things. Later, Linda came and relieved me and later they got Mom a room.

Mom stayed the night then I went up the next day to find out what was going on. Mom had become very weak again. The cardiologist was very concerned although he said her heart studies had not really worsened,

Mom is back home again, Thank God! She was weak and could not get out of bed yesterday but with help got up in her recliner today. The home health nurse came by as well as the PT.

I had a full day at the research place today. Linda was an angel.

This episode has taken a tole on the entire family especially Dad. Michael and Linda have been great!

I'm sorry I'm tired now so I'll have to stop.

Will update again soon.

Peace and Hope,

LCC

No comments:

Post a Comment