Saturday, March 20, 2010

Another Saturday

Hi to All,

Well, things have been pretty hectic. We finally got Mom's hospital bed and Dad's single bed up and ready. Seems to be working ok. Michael is putting up more bars for safety for Mom.

Aimee & Eric are coming in today (yes, Turtle too). They are coming for a visit but mostly to remember Eric's Mom who died one year ago. Eric and Aimee will spend sometime with Eric's family and go to his Mom's grave.

White dog and orange cat are doing fine.

Me? Well, I just can't seem to get enough sleep. I've been napping almost everyday! I wonder if it's the Lilly study drug that makes me soooo tired? Still doing my Peer Volunteer work on the AD Message Boards. Been helping Linda with Mom. Linda is pretty pooped too! Poor thing.


Peace and Hope,

LCC

2 comments:

  1. I think it is the weather. I have napped everyday this week and that is not normal. I am always pooped cause I have to get up and move and change mom at night but hardly ever take a nap. It has been nice most of the week but still sleepy. It is snowing today. Now I am just bored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the bed. I love moms hospital bed.

    ReplyDelete