Friday, March 5, 2010

Another TGIF

Hi to All,

Well, I am going to Washington, DC. I leave tomorrow. I'm excited but nervous because I am traveling alone.

Mom seems to be doing OK. Had a very dizzy spell last night but did not loose complete consciousness. Hospice is helping Mom so that's good. Dad's still believing things will get better.

Linda & Michael are OK as are Aimee & Eric. White dog and orange cat are fine too!

Wish me luck on this trip. I plan to visit some Senators and Congressman/woman while I'm there to discuss our cause and get more help and more funding. This AD monster is getting out of control and so far there's no stopping it! We have to make them listen and understand about AD, Young Onset AD and other dementia's before it's too late.

I guess y'all heard that the phase III Clinical trials on Dimebon failed. Another bummer! But we have to keep fighting and researching and fundraising and providing people with AD and their families some help and care.

Well, I gotta go pack now.

Peace and Hope,

LCC

No comments:

Post a Comment