Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm still sick!

Gosh, still feeling very crappy! Chills, fever, congestion, coughing! Yuk!

Hard day today between being sick and feeling confused. Had to make an important decision about the color of my new bedroom. I know, of course, that blue has ALWAYS been my favorite color! It is the color of all colors! But, what color, shade of blue? (Will I remember that blue was my favorite color?)
My wonderful sister went and got me all the blue she could find. I looked and looked. Then, I asked George (21 years old). He has better eyes than me. He was so sweet. We looked and looked and ruled out and then came to a decision "River Mist." It's beautiful, just what I wanted. Luckily looks nothing like the muddy Mississippi.

Tomorrow, my walls in my new bedroom will be River Mist! I am excited. I haven't had a blue bedroom since I was a child. ( Am I reverting back already?)

Linda and Michael went to ge ice cream @ the Marble Slab. Oh boy, another treat!

Aimee and Eric didn't come in town today. Eric had to work extra. This made me very sad as I miss them both very much. (Sometimes I dream that they move back here and we can see each other more that 3-4 times a year. That would be paradise!) Stop dreaming! It won't happen! Just deal with being lonesome!!

Sometimes I feel like the world in going on and round and I'm just watching!

LCC

1 comment:

  1. I am happy you like the bracelet and earrings. Hang in there. You arent alone. You have so many that love and care about you. :D

    ReplyDelete