Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Quite is one of the Essencials of life

Hello again,
It's nice and quiet now. Everyone is asleep. Oh, I forgot to mention that my sister and her hubby are in town visiting from New Jersey. Got kinda hectic today, and oh , add an old friend to the bunch who are staying here with her 2 sons.
(I don't know if you've read about or had any experiences with anyone with EOAD. Most of us with EOAD are in our 30's, 40's and 50's, however, some are diagnosed as early as their 20's). We're real diffferent from the normal AD patients.

Getting back to "the quiet", it is VERY important for me to maintain balance in my life. Quiet time gives my brain a chance to catch up and sometimes calm down. This also helps me with my anger management, Ya know it's really strange, my whole life has been spent solving conflicts calmly and rationally. Not, sometimes, I can't even hold in my own rage!

Sorry, I'm getting goofy from my meds so I'll say good night. Hope you sleep well.

LCC

No comments:

Post a Comment