Sunday, May 31, 2009

I can't get no satisfaction!

Sometimes it seems no matter what I do, no matter what I eat, no matter how much I sleep I am never satisfied. I guess I mean never satisfied with my life! Wow, that really sucks!
Day In, day out, lack of satisfaction, wow, It can be a real bummer.

I'm tired tonight. Still feeling pretty punk with this cold/bronchitis. Had a kinda stressful day but not sure why. I guess it was just " One of those days."

My wonderful BIL is leaving in the am to return home to NJ. I will miss him. He is a great source of strength and a good thinker. Luckily, I have my sister for one more week. (Thank God).

Unfortunately, as sisters, we share almost everything including colds. yes, you started with cold symptoms 2 days ago. Sh.....t! I'm so mad because we tried to be so careful. My sister is a very brittle diabetic on an insulin pump. I HATE when she gets sick! It's much more serious.

Gotta go. Getting so sleepy can barely type anymore.

Sweet dreams.

I get my mine with Seroquel!

LCC

No comments:

Post a Comment