Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday December 6th

Hi to All,

Everything seems to be going pretty well here. Mom is actually walking a little more. We had a hand rail put up in the hallway to assist her because she hates using her walker. She a tad more mobile which is great!

Today is Sunday. Dad & I, Linda & Michael are going to see Beauty and the Best. Gloria is coming to sit with Mom.

Linda & Michael's house is really coming along. It's starting to take shape. Hopefully, it will feel like home to them soon.

Aimee arrives this evening!! Wow, I can't wait to see her!! Happy Happy, Joy Joy!!

The CBS evening news arrives here tomorrow morning @ 7:30am! So early! It should be a wild and crazy day!

I've been rather tired lately and have had to take a nap here and there. My apartment is still a mess but I've been too tired to do much about it. So, I just live with it.

Jamey and her family are fine as well as Julie and her family!

I've spoken with Alexis (didn't see her for Thanksgiving) but she seems to be ok. We have a date on December 19th. I can't wait. I miss her!

I'll write more after all the commotion is over.

Thanks to All of you.

Peace and Hope,

LCC

3 comments: