Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dec. 29th, 2009

Hi to All,

Wow, Christmas has come and gone in a flash! Aimee, Eric & Turtle did come in last week for Christmas and left yesterday. It was wonderful yet very hectic.

We cooked Christmas Eve and had the family together including Alexis. It was great! We were all together. That's really what Christmas is all about!

We all cooked Christmas Day dinner. Linda & Michael did the turkey and mashed potatoes. I did stuffed artichoke casserole and oyster dressing. Aimee cooked the green bean casserole and Eric did the sweet potatoes. It was delicious. Well, as delicious as I can taste. My smell and taste buds are dying. It's getting harder and harder to find something I can actually taste and enjoy.

Saturday after Christmas we were all supposed to go out to dinner but Mom didn't feel up to it and Aunt Julie had hurt her knee. Soooooooooo, Linda, Michael, Aimee, Eric and I went to dinner. It was very nice and enjoyable (a little sad without Mom & Dad) but still nice to be together, eat good food and not have to cook or clean up! lol.

Aimee & I were able to watch the new Harry Potter movie "The half blood prince" which was great! We are Harry Potter fans!!!

We had a lot of commotion Sunday about head lice that Aimee & Eric got from his sister's children. Lots of cleaning, spraying, washing, vacuuming, using Rid etc. Hopefully, that's all taken care of.

I am exhausted!! I slept in today. I don't have any real plans for today. I did some Peer Volunteer work earlier and I do have more laundry to do.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and have a wonderful, safe New Year!!

Thank you all for reading and sharing and caring!

Peace and Hope,

LCC

No comments:

Post a Comment