Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday

Hi to All,

Yes, the New Orleans Saints Won Superbowl 44!! Yeaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

The family was together. We hooped and hollered and celebrated! We finished strong! Victory at last!

Oh yeah, update. Well, Aimee & Eric went home on Tuesday. Julie & Bob went home Monday. Now, all is back to normal, well, not exactly normal. Mom's not doing well. She's had several syncopal (fainting) spells since Friday, fell and hit her head on, well, I can't remember which day that happened, she's been dizzy and nauseated (giving her meds for that), in general, weak like a kitten!!! Refused to go to the ER. Ahhhhhhhhhhh! It's so sad!!

She's has a doctor's appointment with her Pcp tomorrow. Let's hope he can help figure out what's going on. (I doubt it because he is a jerk, but we'll see). Linda and Dad are supposed to take Mom tomorrow.

I have and EOAD support group meeting tomorrow at noon. Then a Peer Volunteer meeting (phone meeting from 2-3pm).

I had an appointment with the Nurse Practitioner Lynn (neurology) on Monday. She seems to think I've stabilized now and don't need to see my neurologist for 3 months! Yes, that sounds good to me. The only decline I feel is in the visual/spatial area so I have been driving a lot less.

Linda & Michael seem fine. They are a tremendous help!!! They really help keep the stress off of me!! They do more with Mom than I do now.

Winston had an allergy flair this week. I took him to the vet. He gave him a shot and some new meds. Simon is having a hard time with Linda's 4 cats. She leaves the door open between she & Mom's house to let the cats roam (she calls it letting them go to Disneyland) on both sides. It's ok except it's hard on Winston and Simon because we have to close the doggy door and every door so the 4 cats can't escape'!!
It doesn't allow Simon & Winston to go in and out which is what they were used to doing.

The Saints' parade was last night. We didn't go but watched it on TV! Is was great.

Mardi Gras is this Tuesday so we'll we dealing with parades from now through Fat Tuesday!

Hope Everyone is well.

Peace and Hope,

LCC

No comments:

Post a Comment