Monday, June 1, 2009

I miss my daughter

Today is rather a down day. Ya know that roller coaster can really bring you down! I've helped take care of Mom, played "brush brush" with white dog, and now I'm on this computer. I really miss my daughter, Aimee. Haven't seen her in a couple of months (although it seems longer). I miss her face, her laugh, her great sense of humor! It's really hard living so far away!
I think I must be declining slightly. My attention span in naught, I am having trouble remembering my meds, how to cook (used to be rote), and some trouble with driving ( I think it's that spacial thing). It frightens me when I think I'm declining. Even makes me a little anxious too.
Still playing my Nintendo DS games Brain Age and Brain Age 2. Trying to keep my brain stimulated and active.
I've been dropping more things too (not sure if that's EOAD). Also, having trouble transferring things from one hand to another (it's very confusing)!
Oh well, "That's life in the big, windy city" (that's what my hubby used to say (actually not really sure what that means) or as my sister says "It is what it is."

Thanks for listening.

LCC

No comments:

Post a Comment