Friday, September 4, 2009

It's already Friday again!

Hi to All. Sorry I haven't posted in a while but a lot has been going on.

Dad continues to do well post op. (although he really doesn't follow all the doctor's orders). Mom continues her slow decline with little ambulation and been a lounge chair potato. Her incontinence is still getting worse. And now. her kidney functions are declining!

I had a rough few days. With Mom and Dad being difficult, working on the apartment, and trying to get Mom's doctor's appointments. Her labs were done but not completely and have not been faxed to all the appropriate doctors. Ahhhhhhhhh! Calgon, take me away! lol.

Both white dog and orange cat are doing fine. They are both in with me write now as I type on this blog!

I had serious words/screaming from and with my ex for a couple of days. That always makes life so much more pleasant. lol.

I will be doing next weekend to Dallas with Elena to speak at an A.W.A.R.E group. I, also, may do some tv and radio.

The AD message Boards seems to have calmed down a bit. Perhaps it's the holiday weekend??

I keep hanging on. I hope y'all do to.

I'm really tired and need to go to bed now.

Adieu!

2 comments: