Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A New Month has started.

Hi. Dad's post-op check-up early this am went well. The doctor was pleased and Dad's eye pressure was normal! Good, so far. The doc told Dad to take it easy for the next few days and not to drive, bend or lift! He started his post-op eye drops. They need to be given 4 x a day! Got Dad home (of course, we had to stop at the post office first). He did take a short nap and then went to the office! Ahhh!

Gloria came to be with Mom today so it gave me a little free time. Keith and I worked on the upstairs apartment again. It's pretty much ready for the floors to be laid! Yes!

Later, I did some shopping. Got Mom some incontinent supplies (getting harder to keep up with the demand). In fact, Mom is having more and more accidents! She says he doesn't get the urge until it's too late. We went thru 3 pj bottoms and 2 robes after her bath. Ahhhh!!

Fed Mom and Dad dinner. Cleaned up the dishes and stuff. Oh my gosh, I put clothes in the washer earlier that I have forgotten!

Gotta run and take care of some things. Just put Mom and Dad to bed!

Sleep well All.


LCC

No comments:

Post a Comment