Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Victorious Tuesday!

Hi to All,

Well, went to court today. It's about my ex owing me money on an educational loan I co-signed for him. Anyway, I won the judgement! Yes! Victory at last! It felt good!

I'm not exactily sure what happens next. He has 2 weeks to appeal the decision. Then, I guess I have to figure out how to get him to pay me back. I can't afford an attorney. Oh, I don't know. I'll play Scarlet today and worry about that tomorrow! Today, I'll bask in my victory!!

Things have been going OK at home. Mom's been sleeping more but seems ok. I'm on the mend physically (thank goodness). As for my AD, well, I'm declining. Next week I'm schedule for an MRI and EEG!

Aimee and Eric are coming in this Friday and I'm soooooo excited!! I can't wait to see them. Turtle too! I've been so lonesome for them!

Elena dropped off our Memory Walk tee shirts tonight. She's so great and thoughtful. It's wonderful having her as my friend!

My poor cousin Jamey has been sick as a dog! I feel so bad for her. Cold, fever, aches ickkk! I hope she feels better soon!

Linda and Michael are still plugging along with getting their house ready and packing. I know there are both getting pooped! Linda said today that Michael said she be here by Halloween!! Well, we'll see!

Our Memory Walk is this Saturday Oct. 3rd. I'm excited. I hope we have a good crowd! I'm lucky to have my family and friends walking with me!

I see my new therapist again tomorrow. I'll let you know how that goes.

Keith got a few closets painted upstairs today. Only 2 left! yes! Then, the moving begins! Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Well, I'm tired and I have to drive to therapy tomorrow so I need to try to get a good night's sleep!

Sleep well all.

Peace and Hope,

LCC

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo...that'll teach that low life sucker, contrary to his opinion, that the world doesn't revolve around him. Congrats, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for caring and sharing.

    ReplyDelete