Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's just another Sunday.

Hi to All.

I haven't written in a while because I've been in a big blue funk! At least that's how I describe it.

I've forgotten what I've written but I do know y'all know about my biking accident.

I saw the doctor for my thumbs last week (severe pain in both thumbs right greater than left). I have bad arthritis in both thumbs! ickkkk! Even ibuprofen doesn't help!

I have been soaking my leg and soaking my thumbs and I'm tired of soaking!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!

Oh, I don't know if I told y'all the latest. My new Trike was stolen!!! I received the bill for it on Saturday and it was already gone with the wind! Stealing really sucks! I don't understand why anyone thinks they have the right to take other people's stuff??? What's wrong with these people???

Oh hell!! sometimes, it just makes me so mad I could just scream! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

My leg is still huge and painful and I have been home all weekend with it propped up! I spoke with the doctor last week he said it could take 4-6 weeks to heal!! What??? I don't have 4-6 weeks!.. Linda and Michael are heading down south the weekend of Halloween!!! I'll give it a couple more days then..........

Aimee and Eric are doing well. Aimee is enjoying her dog walking/sitting. It was great to see her last weekend. Marty is back in Florida and safe! Jeff came and fixed my cable tv! Jamey is feeling better and coming to visit tomorrow (I hope I can walk). Mom and Dad are hanging in there. So far, so good!!

Elena is taking me to sign up for a drug study tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed.

Orange cat and white dog are fine. (I sure do miss my Rudy). They have been sleeping with me every night.

I still wish I knew how to give up my old life to make way for this new life!!

Any ideas??????????


Peace and Hope,

LCC

1 comment:

  1. Hi LCC,

    Hoping your leg mends quickly. And what about the jerks who stole your trike!!!!...shaking my head in disgust!!!

    Sending big hugs and a bunch of Jonquils.

    ReplyDelete