Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday

Today is a little better. I took a nap yesterday afternoon which I think re-set my brain a bit. Dad woke me up (to let me know it was night time). They were doing ok, thank God.

Jeff had called and left a message on the machine that he was available to put together some furniture for me. So, I got up, washed my face, ate a bowl of cereal and called Jeff. He came over and put together my new coffee table and end tables for upstairs. I was still rather confused but Jeff didn't seem to care too much he just sat on the floor and put the stuff together. I was the fetch-it and helper!

Jeff left around 11 or 12. I had forgotten to take my meds so I took them when he left. It was nice of him to come by to do that! Thanks, Jeff!

Aimee and Eric went to Helen yesterday for Octoberfest! It was crowded but they had a good time. Linda and Michael are packing like crazy!!!!

I didn't go to bed until around 1:30am and got up about 6:00am. That's how it's been lately. Sleeping in spurts!!

The Saints play today. I hope I will be able to watch the game with Mom and
Dad. Sometimes, they have the TV soooooooo loud I can't stand it!! We'll see what happens. They have a MUCH bigger TV than me!


I'm a little spacey today but not like yesterday. I have done a few things now I am putting my leg up. I sure wish this leg would heal. It sure slows me down!


Thanks for sharing and caring and your kind words. They mean a lot to me!!!! I'm going to alz.org now to do some Peer Volunteer work now!

Peace and Hope,

LCC

5 comments:

  1. May tomorrow be even better. You have good people around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, John is right you have good, caring people around you.
    Lisa, I hate to be a pain, but is it possible for you to change your date color at the start of each post? I don't know about anyone else, but I have a hard time seeing green on purple. I think you just need to go into customize and change it once, and it will change all others.
    If not, so be it.
    Hope you day was a good one.
    Rose
    PS. Don't know if you go in web site Alzheimer'sReadingRoom.com. It's an excellent site loaded with all up to date news from the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose, Thanks for your comments. I do not know how to change my color as my sister did it for me but she is coming soon so I'll have her change it then. I didn't know about the AD reading room but I will check it out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi LCC,

    I hope the move is going well for your Sister and hubby and you. I bet you are all exhausted. Your folks must be tickled pink to have both their girls near.

    Thinking of you all.

    ReplyDelete