Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's Halloween!

Yes, I've moved and survived, bearly!

I'm living upstairs from Mom and Dad now. Wow, it's so weird! Finally got phone service late this afternoon (although the phone co. said it would be done yesterday.)

I'm sorry I haven't written but I've been exhausted plus I am having computer problems!

Linda and Michael are on their way down here! yea!

I can't wait to see my sister!!!! And Michael too! And the 4 kitties!!

Orange cat and white cat are adjusting to living in a new place! I haven't slept more than 4 hours a night since I've moved here!!!

Aimee & Eric are carving their pumpkin as I write this. I miss them too! Turtle is dressed like a bumble bee!! He's so cute!!!


Happy Halloween to All. Be Safe!!

I'll write more when I can.

Peace and Hope,

LCC

4 comments:

  1. Hi LCC,
    Wahoo, excellent, well done!!!

    You take it a bit easy. You're going to be exhausted again after your sister arrives. Your adrenalin will be pumping, you will want to catch up and chat, help etc when your sister arrives, so be careful. Don't over do it! I don't want to hear you have picked up a bug or something.

    But on a lighter night I can hear the joy in your voice as you wrote this post. This has made my day a whole lot better.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... there is hope and relief in your words. Great to hear. Smile. Life is looking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad for you Lisa, that the move is finally over. Make sure you get some rest. Blessings your way.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your love and support!

    ReplyDelete