Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's Wednesday

Hi to All.

Just a quick note to let y'all know that I stayed home today with my leg propped up. Stayed off of it all day! Wow, am I bored! My cable is out too!

Spoke with Aimee. She and Eric and turtle are fine. Linda and Michael are still packing to move. Jamey's still battling severe allergy. Keith went back to work. Julie and Bob are fine in Texas. Haven't heard from Alexis.

I was doing some Peer Volunteer work today and I came across this quote: "We must be willing to get rid of the life we planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us."

I've been thinking about those words and I still don't think I'm ready to let go of my old life. I wish I were. I think it would make things a lot easier for me. How do I get to that point??

Does anyone have any ideas for me?? I would love the input!!!!

Tomorrow, I get another EEG and MRI as I have declined (which I knew) and my neurologist wants new testing!

I took a nap today and I wasn't supposed to because of the EEG tomorrow. Now, I have to stay up late and only sleep 4-5 hours! I hope I can make it!!

White dog and Orange cat are doing well. My elbow and leg are killing me!!


Peace and Hope,

LCC

1 comment: