Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday again

Well, tried to rest my leg this weekend but now I've run out of time.

Linda and Michael leave New Jersey Halloween morning. That gives me less than 2 weeks to pack up, move, and get the new floors laid in my old house! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Aimee & Eric are doing fine enjoying some good Georgia weather. Jamey and her family are well. Mom and Dad are hanging in there waiting for Linda and Michael (although Mom fell last week)! Another miracle, nothing broken!!!

White dog and orange cat have been enjoying some nice Louisiana weather too!

Picked up Keith today. He had to drive home because I'm having serious visual-spatial problems. We picked up some clear large containers to pack up some of my stuff in!

Julie & Barbara are coming in next week but are not staying with me. I can't handle anymore stuff!

Well, the push is on!!! Wish me well. I have a lot to do and very little time to do it in!

Peace and Hope,

LCC

2 comments:

  1. Hi LCC,

    That's wonderful that your sister and her hubby will be there so soon. I bet you are excited but also stressed about all you have to do.
    In 2 weeks you will be able to look back with a sigh of relief.

    big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks no1 daughter, I am excited and exhausted! lol.

    ReplyDelete