Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday, where are the days going?

Hi.

Didn't get much accomplished today. Went to my doctor yesterday. He sent me for another Ultrasound of my right calf because it's still huge and painful. All I know is that hematoma is larger but I don't have a blood clot (so I guess that's good news).

Went to my therapist today to get some things off my chest. We discussed all the things that have been going on in my life and the quote I read on the AD Message Boards that I liked "We must be willing to get rid of the life we planned, so as to have the like that is waiting for us." I asked her how do I do that? She said she thought I was doing that already by moving upstairs and changing with the flow of life. I said that I'd like to do it more gracefully and with less anger. She said she thought I was doing pretty good under the circumstances. (I don't know that I agree with that). I cried a lot during the session! I had A lot more than I thought I had trapped inside. It came gushing out and I had trouble containing it! It was kind of a mess, then, I had to drive home!! That's not been going well, either. My visual/spatial problems are increasing! help!!!!!!!!!!!!


I think soon my driving days will be over but I haven't given it up completely yet. I'm just not ready!!!! I have an EOAD/YOAD support group tomorrow I plan to attend. I need it! I'll just be very careful. ( Keith has been driving the last few days but he had to go home and go back to work.)

Still packing and planning and moving things up!

Aimee and Eric are doing well. Linda and Michael are finishing up for their upcoming move. I haven't heard from Jamey today. Julie and Barbara are coming next week.


Had to turn the AC back on. It got hot again today! what a drag!

My EX called yesterday (what a jerk). I asked if we could be adults and if I could see my dog Rudy (that I have been missing and dreaming about) but he said NO, the jerk!! What a creep! Anyway, I guess I'll never see my Rudy again! It's so sad. Why does Rusty have to be such an jerk??????????????

I took a nap after therapy. I was wiped out. Mom and Dad are doing fine (thank goodness, awaiting their first born daughter)!


Gotta go put my leg up!


Peace and Hope,

LCC

No comments:

Post a Comment