Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday

I made it. It's Friday!

Went to court yesterday re: lawsuit against my ex. I won the first round. The judge threw out all this "Exceptions." Rusty tried to say that WE took the loan together! Ha! What a liar! It was a loan for him to go to Trucking school. Anyway, the judge said that if I had any kind of a witness that this was Rusty's loan and that the said he would pay it and me back, that I could prove my case. I do have a couple of witnesses, so we go back to court on Sept. 29th! I'll bring my witnesses. I think next time Rusty will bring an attorney.

Jamey and Derek came in yesterday. Derek flew to Houston to pickup a car for his Mom and drove back late last night. Jamey and I visited yesterday pm and this am. They will be leaving to go home soon.

Aimee called. She's doing OK. Eric's home today so they will run errands and get things done. Spoke with Michael. He's OK and Linda had gone to the doctors for a check-up.

Mom and Dad are doing ok. No more falls for Mom (thank goodness). She had blood work done today. Dad is having cataract surgery Monday AM. Gloria will come to be with Mom and I'll take Dad.

My Comeaux cousins are coming in tomorrow. I'm excited to see them.

Went to the shrink on Wednesday. It was my first visit. He was ok. We talked about my weight gain and anger. He said Seroquel was known for weight gain, so he switched me to Geodon. I stopped the Seroquel and started that last night. I sure hope it works for the anger/rage as well as decreasing my appetite.

That's all the news for now. I'm very tired from yesterday. Court seemed to wear me out more than I realized!

Peace and Hope.

LCC

2 comments:

  1. If EX reads this blog, don't say or give up any thing that can be used against you later. I am happy to hear round one turned out right. Next time will be a KO. You get the BIG belt buckle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, EX doesn't read much of anything. I can't wait to get the Big belt buckle. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete