Sunday, August 23, 2009

I survived!

Hello to All. Yes, I survived the garage sale! I'm sore and achy but alive. I realized some things during this adventure. I cannot handle money like I thought I could. Thank goodness for Keith. He was a God send! I'm not as social as I used to be and I don't seem to like people as much anymore.

These things make me a little sad. I used to be a very social person, always doing things, having lots of friends. It's very different now. I have very few friends now. And, I don't seem to fit it many places and situations any more. Boy, life sure has changed for me. Having EOAD/YOAD really sucks!

I received a response from the court from my ex about the lawsuit. He's still trying to get out of paying me for that loan. The creep!! My SIL Terry is supposed to come by today and look at the response to see if I need to do anything further. I, also, e-mailed my friend Gair (an attorney) and faxed him the new paperwork but haven't heard from him yet. Court is this Thursday @ 11:30am !!

Mom got her hair cut short Friday and she looks cute! Poor Dad seems to be slowing down more and more and seems to be suffering with some disgust and depression.

White dog and orange cat are fine. In fact, white dog was snoring so loudly this morning (he was next to me in bed) that he woke me up!! It was 5:00am !! lol. Of course, I couldn't go back to sleep. I'm hoping to take a nap later today.

Spoke with Linda and Michael this morning. There still busy bees trying to get their house packed up to move in October! I hope they don't wear themselves out!

Aimee & Eric were doing fine yesterday when I spoke with them. They're still working on Eric's office.

Well, that's about all the news for now.

Hope y'all have a good day!

LCC

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about all the mistakes in the posting. I can't figure out how to edit it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Houston it is not a problem.

    Happy is worked out for you.

    ReplyDelete