Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wow, It's Wednesday!

Hi. The last few days have been rather hectic. Recovering from the garage sale, getting ready for court tomorrow and helping Dad get rid of old books.

Oh, I went to this new shrink today, Dr. Sidney Smith. He was OK. Not much personality but what did I expect from a shrink?? I told him why I was there Anger/Rage and being Fat! We discussed that I had EOAD, my meds and my life (briefly). Hard to get all that in 45 minutes. Anyway, he asked which problem did I consider number 1?? I said I equally hated the anger and the fat! He did say that Seroquel was known for weight gain. He said that there was another drug in that class to help me with the anger but didn't have the weight gain called Geodon. I said I'd try it. Soooo, he gave me a few samples and a prescription to fill. He said I don't have to wean off anything just stop the Seroquel and start the Geodon. That's what I will do! Wish me luck!!

Mom is still in decline and Dad is trying to cope by keeping busy. A couple of days ago Dad came and got me early one morning as Mom had fallen again next to the bed and was on the floor. Together we were able to get her safely back in bed. Of course, there was urine everywhere but at least she wasn't hurt (her guardian angel must work overtime).

A received a call from Denise, one of my Country Cousins, asking if she and a couple of other cousins could come to visit this Saturday. They had cooked Mom & Dad some goodies and wanted to come and bring them. "Of course, I said. We'd be delighted!" Mom and Dad will be happy for the company. (I'm very excited too!)

My cousin Jamey and her hubby Derek are coming in tonight to stay. Derek will be flying to Houston tomorrow to pick up a car for his Mom and drive it back here. Jamey will stay with me. Then, When Derek returns, they will spend another night here and drive back to Mississippi. I'm excited to see them!

Tomorrow is court day! I have filed a law suit against my ex (Rusty) for not paying his student loan and me having to pay it. It is small claims court in front of a Justice of the Peace. I have a feeling Rusty will bring an attorney. I'll bring me. (I don't have the money for an attorney). I have written some thoughts down. I hope the judge will let me read them. According to Rusty, he's unemployed (again). It will be interesting because if he's unemployed how can he afford an attorney? Well, his new Sugar Mama has been paying for everything so I guess she'll pay for this too!!!!!

I needs prayers and lots of them! Thanks for listening and caring.

Peace and Hope,

LCC

No comments:

Post a Comment