Sunday, August 30, 2009

Starting a New week.

Yes, today is Sunday. The beginning of a brand new week.

What did I do today? Not much. I visited and sat with Mom this am so Dad could go walk in the mall. I fixed her breakfast. Put her on the bsc. I did some laundry. Spoke with my sister & BIL as well as my daughter. Aimee is just so funny and clever! She makes me laugh. I miss her.

Had a lovely visit from my other daughter Alexis. A brief, but wonderful visit. I hadn't seen her for a few weeks and I was lonesome for her. It was good to see and hug her. We laughed and chit-chatted! She's turning into a lovely young girl (she's 13). I wish her Dad (my ex) wasn't such a creep. He's always treated Alexis as #1 and his little princess. Now, with this new woman he's with, he's not giving Alexis any attention! Her heart is broken! He's sucking up to this new Meal Ticket instead of making his daughter feel special. What a LOUSE!!! My heart aches for Alexis! He's such a Gigolo!!

I watched one of my favorite movies on TCM tonight called "You can't take it with you!" It's a wonderful screwball comedy with a great cast. I really enjoyed it. If you get a chance, please rent or see it. It's marvelous!

Well, I'm tired, as usual. I have to take Dad early in the morning to have his cataract surgery on his other eye. Gloria is due to come and stay with Mom. Wish us luck! And, prayers too please!

Peace and Hope,

LCC

No comments:

Post a Comment