Sunday, July 26, 2009

Atypical Sunday?

I was trying to remember what a typical Sunday was like. I really don't remember. Most Sunday's now are the same. Getting up, taking care of Mom and the animals, doing laundry and nap taking. Some how on Sundays I seem to need a nap. Why, I don't know. I slept pretty well last night. Perhaps it's just the end of the week? I know Sunday is considered the first day of the week but I tend to see it as the last.

Did go to the AD Rock-n-Bowl Friday pm and had a good time. Most of my friends backed out at the last minute but a couple still showed. Unfortunately, it was pretty loud and I forgot my earplugs. I had to make several trips outside to calm myself. Of course, I had a few beers and that helped! lol!

Going out Friday seemed to help my attitude. I don't feel quite as stressed! Yes, I still take care of Mom but it is easier on the weekends because Dad is around more. That seems to help. Poor Dad, he getting very tired. He's aging fairly quickly now. Sleeping later and later. He & I plan to go upstairs (the apartment and go through some stuff). I need to start purging the upstairs. It filled with old junk!

I am hoping Keith can come tomorrow and help me work upstairs. Oh, today is my sister Linda's birthday. She is 59 today! Happy Birthday, Lin, I Love You! Boy, are we getting old!! lol.

Peace,
LCC

No comments:

Post a Comment