Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday

Wow, the last few days have been like a blur!! I've had lots of company and lots of things going on!
Keith came Sunday to help me work on the apartment. Jamey came in on Monday to go to her doctors. She stayed a couple of days to visit. It was fun but tiring. My good friend Julie came in Tues. am with her sister Barbara! It's been kinda wild here!! Staying up late and trying to get up early. Whew, I'm beat!

Mom's been OK. No falls lately (Thank god). Got her up this am. Did am ADLS. Wheeled her to her recliner. Am meds were given successfully! Yes! Coke, Water. later breakfast. Accidents, clean up, change pj's. Lunch. Then, getting her ready for her doctor's appt. (Luckily, Dad was taking her). Then, Jamey left to go back home. Julie & Barbara came back to visit. Finally, everyone was gone for a few minutes so I called Aimee to check-in with her. She's been having back problems and a flare up with her IBS!! Poor, baby. Went to take a bath/shower. Oh, I spoke with Linda earlier to see how she and Michael were coming alone with their house. Everything is moving along nicely according to Linda. Good!!!

Me, I don't know. I'm tired and somewhat confused. Still having that low grade burning anger. I am planning to start Seroquel XL tonight to see if that helps without making me sleepy during the daytime. Wish me luck!!

Gotta Run. Mom's ringing her bell!!

Peace and Hope,
LCC

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, colleenmc. And thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I hope all goes well witht eh new med levels. It sound like you had a few very good days. May there be many more. Good night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, John. I was thinking about my dead husband the other day and he would have been 66 this year too. Good night to you too! Thanks for reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete