Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's Sunday already!

Wow, the holiday weekend flew by. Woke up this morning around 7:30am only to find both Mom and Dad awake. "Is anything wrong", I asked? "No," we just both woke up and were ready to get up! Mom had a good night! No falls no accidents! Great! She seemed a little perkier today! Made my coffee, let my animals out and fed them. Then, went to visit Mom. She was making pretty good sense today. She was sad we missed the party yesterday but she put it behind her. We chit-chatted about her cat Jonesy (what a witch) and my white dog. The animals seem to amuse her. Simon was still sleeping in my window. He was tired from all the fireworks yesterday and last night! (I don't let him out when that stuff is going on).

Went home later. Called my sister and daughter to say hello. Watched Wimbleton tennis on TV. Fedderer was great but I was pulling for Andy! I was sorry Andy lost. It was a great match! (Dad had come in and watched with me a while).

Called Alexis at Noon but she was still sleeping. She said she'd call back. (She's my ex's daughter that I LOVE so much. She's like my own). Decided to go exercise in the pool! It wasn't too bad. My back has been killing me but I was stretching it in the water! Trying to workout the kinks! Alexis called and said she was coming then later called and cancelled. I was so disappointed. I haven't seen her in several weeks. She had stuff to do with her sister today but she said she'd come tomorrow. (I hope she does but I won't hold my breath. After all, she's 13 now! but I can still remember her when she was 4).

After exercising and swimming I bathed/showered and went on line to do some Peer Volunteer Work. Ya know me, I love those message boards! I love to help people!
Will pick up Keith later to re-start work on the upstairs apartment!!
Had a quiet day today! Yes! It was good!

Peace and Hope to All.

LCC

No comments:

Post a Comment