Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday night!

Hi, it's 11:05pm and I'm still awake! I took the Seroquel XL 50mg along with my regular Seroquel 25mg but I don't feel sleepy at all! This med tweaking can sometimes be aggravating! Everyone is sleeping but me! Ahhhh! I could really use some good sleep! Even white dog is sleeping! Orange cat is out and won't come in!

I've been thinking today about a few things. I've been very lonesome lately (prior to my company, I mean). Just kinda taking care of Mom and living day to day. Yet, All this company is kinda driving me batty!! I know I shouldn't complain. I'm luckier than most people. But, it's either feast or famine with the company.

Julie was wonderful tonight. She and Barbara went to the grocery and Julie cooked a good dinner for all of us! It was great!

Unfortunately, I still feel that slow burn of anger inside me. It feels like a demon! It feels like it can emerge anytime it wants to and I don't have any control. It's pretty scary! I hope and pray that this change in my Seroquel will help that!

I've had enough of all this Michael Jackson stuff. He was a terrific singer/song writer/choreographer and performer!! He did change music! But, enough is enough!

Mom had a good check-up at her endocrinologist today. Her labs were good (thyroid). He doesn't have to see her again for 6 months! Yea!!! Now, If we can just keep her from falling!!!

Aimee and Eric are coming Next Thursday. I can't wait!! I'm so excited!! I'm counting the days til I see my daughter again! I miss her face!!!

Well, it's getting late. Even though I'm not sleepy I'm going to attempt to get some sleep. I have an EOAD support group tomorrow at Noon. I'm looking forward to it!

Sleep tight All!

LCC

3 comments:

  1. Hope you got some good sleep last night, I just hate it when I need my rest but my mind won't stop. Take care of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suffer from insomnia and I know how it feels to be frustrated and not sleep. I hope you were able to fall asleep and have a wonderful day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleenmc & BC thanks so much for caring. Please take care of yourselves!

    ReplyDelete