Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A tired Wednesday

I was tired all day today. I don't know what that's all about.

Woke up today and Julie and Barbara had already gotten Mom up and in chair with coke and H20. They had closed my bedroom door so I didn't hear a thing!

I fed Mom breakfast and gave her AM meds. Mom was tired today too. She had several incontinent accidents. It was a long day!

It seemed like I never really fully woke-up today! It was a strange day.

At about 2pm Mom wanted to go back to bed for a while. Put her back to bed with her TV on and her bell @ her bedside. It took everything I had not to fall asleep myself. Got Mom up again around 4 ish. Changed her, wheeler her back to her throne and gave her some strawberry drink.

Dad, Julie and Barbara came home around 4:30pm. I had taken out some cooked crawfish etoufee to feed Mom and Dad for dinner.

Fed Mom and Dad. Fed my animals. Took Winston for a walk. Did some Peer Volunteer work. Julie and Barbara went to meet friends for dinner.

I'm still tired. I will take my meds and go to sleep. Today was been a weird, tired day!

Peace and Hope to All,

LCC

1 comment: