Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Blues

The rest of the weekend was good but hectic. Aimee & Eric had lots going on but still managed to spend some time with me and their grandparents. Mom did ok. She seemed to enjoy having them here. Dad was beaming! It was grand for all!

Now, it's Monday, the kids left and headed for home. I told myself that I wouldn't cry but.....................oh well, no ones perfect! As soon as I lost sight of Aimee's face I burst into tears! And more tears and even some sobs but eventually I re-gained my composure. Washed my face and swollen eyes, brushed my teeth and went to check on Mom and Gloria. Such is Life! My darling daughter and wonderful SIL and beautiful granddog live in another state. It is what it is! Life goes on!

I do have the blues. I picked up my friend Keith to help me work on the upstairs apartment. After about 1 hour, I was done, spent, emotionally and physically done! I missed my baby and nothing is gonna make that feeling go away right away!

Mom did ok today. She did get up by herself this morning, though, because Dad forgot to open the door between the apartments! She apparently walked with her transport chair and opened the door and called for me. Luckily, Aimee was there and was able to help her. Thank goodness she was OK. Later, Gloria came to help out.

Dinner was easy tonight. Dad wanted a fried oyster po-boy, Mom on the other hand wanted a fried shrimp po-boy. Went and picked them up and that was dinner! Good and easy but not too nutritious! Oh well, we can't have everything!

I'm tired as usual. Goodnight to All. Thanks so much for reading and sharing and caring.
Peace and Hope,
LCC

No comments:

Post a Comment