Friday, July 17, 2009

Had a AA Day!

Aimee & Eric arrived safely yesterday evening! Yea!! I cooked crawfish boudoin for dinner. Everyone was happy especially Aimee. Then, we watched pictures from their trip to San Francisco and some older videos! It was great fun. Poor Mom had a bad day with incontinent accidents. Even Aimee couldn't believe how often they were happening. Dad was bobbing his head during the videos! Aims and I stayed up a bit later to chat! It was fun and so good to see my baby!

Got up around 7:30am today to check on Mom. Dad had had a rough night with her (incontinent accidents). Got her up, did AM ADLS, gave her am meds with success. Coke and water at her chair side. Aimee & I went to visit with Mom and Eric went to shower. Dad went to walk and go to the post office then later to work. We had a busy day planned. Aimee & I were going to lunch to eat sushi (Eric hates sushi) then we were going to pick up Alexis and go see the new Harry Potter movie! Eric was meeting his Dad and then they were picking up Eric's 4 nieces and nephews to go to the aquarium.

Gloria came at 9:00am. Thank God for Gloria. Aimee went to shower and get ready. Later, I did the same. I did do some Peer Volunteer work while Aimee was showering!
Aimee & I had a great time at lunch. Ate and talked and laughed! Then, we picked up Alexis (my other daughter, well, not really my daughter, she's my ex's daughter but I still love her like she was mine). Wow, the THREE of US together, it was great!! We had popcorn, drinks and candy!!! The movie was fantastic but long about 2 1/2 hours. We dropped off Alexis (she had plans to go to a party) and Aims & I came hope to our animals. Aimee has "Turtle" a cute, black, male affenpinscher. Of course, I have my two.

Got home, checked on Mom and Dad then took care of the animals. Let them out. Fed them dinner. Dad had bought he & Mom fish for dinner so all he had to do was heat it up! Aimee & Eric went to meet friends for dinner and I stayed home to baby sit the animals. I ate cereal & toast. Ahh, It's nice and quiet now. I need my down time. But what a great day! Took my pm meds. Plan to just chill now.

Thanks for reading and caring. Thanks God for a great day!!

Peace and Hope,
LCC

4 comments:

  1. The AA is for Aimee & Alexis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could remember how to edit my postings! the mistakes, Ahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I saw a few misakes but who cares. It is the thought and content that counts. It was a very good read to hear you all had a fine time. It made me smile and I believe God did too.

    Sweet dreams and may Sunday be as good or better.
    john
    Yes I could have fixed the misake but this was more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I'm very pleased your daughter is visiting.

    ReplyDelete