Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm depressed and angry!

Sometimes, I hate my life! It is difficult, sometimes boring, tedious, and not my own!
I watch my Mom turn into a nothing and I think to myself, "That's going to be me some day!" Oh no, is this all life has to offer??

Got Mom up today. Dad had gone to work early. She had her AM meds, coke and water. Had to add some Potassium pills as per her PCP. She had lab work done on Friday and her potassium was obviously low. Gave her breakfast.

Had a Peer Volunteer meeting today which I did enjoy. Spoke with Linda, Aimee and Jamey. That was nice but is that all there is? I'm stuck in the house with Mom. Can't plan anything or be spontaneous about anything. I guess it is what it is. But, what if what it is sucks??? Then, what?? I don't know how to fix it!

To add to this mess, I had called my ex and left a message (he owes us some money) yeah, I know, I was stupid to lend him any money, anyway, he called back ranting and cursing and saying he was unemployed. He's only unemployed because he a gigolo!!! I found that out too late! Boy, that makes me sooooooo mad! I told him I'd see him in court!

Back to my life, what life?? Yes, I enjoy when Aimee and Linda and Jamey come to visit (and there spouses) but is that all I have to look forward to???
Plus, I'm fat. I hate being fat but I don't seem to have any control over that either!

I had put Mom in bed earlier to take a nap. Got her up. Fed her lunch and gave her afternoon meds. She did ok.

Yes, I do love my white dog and orange cat but it's not enough! I do some volunteer work with the AD Assn. but that's not enough either!!

Can anyone give me some perspective??

LCC

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I wish I could give you some help. When is your sister moving? You HAVE to have some help. When she does move, plan a holiday. Have some you time, you need it, you deserve it.

    Sending you a big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear no1daughter,
    Thanks for commenting. I do have some help but it doesn't seem to be enough. My sister & BIL hope to be here by Oct. Keep your fingers crossed. That hug felt great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete