Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bye Bye Big Sis

My sister left today. I'm very sad. She had to go back to New Jersey to be with her wonderful hubby and 4 cats. She, also, had to get her house ready to sell.
Yes, my sister and her hubby are moving down here to help me. Isn't that wonderful?? Yes, very wonderful!!
I am now left to deal with Mom and Dad alone again. Wow, it's a lot of work! Well, mostly Mom, Dad is pretty self sufficient. But he's still in denial about how bad Mom is declining. I tried to talk with him about getting more help but he just sat and stared and didn't answer. Oh well, I guess I'll try again later.
My daughter called today. It always makes me happy when she calls! It also makes me miss her too. I just have to deal with missing her. Hopefully, she and her hubby and my granddog will be visiting again soon. I can't wait!!

Bye Bye Big Sis! I miss you already! Thanks for all your help!

Peace and Hope.

LCC

No comments:

Post a Comment