Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"Money makes the world go around!"

Got up this morning OK. Let white dog and Simon out then, went to check on Mom and Dad. Dad was up. Apparently, Mom had another "Bad" night, was up, had incontinence problems and again Dad had problems getting her back in the bed. I just looked at Dad at first. Again, I reminded him to call me (that's why I'm here even @ 2 or 3am!) It's like talking to the wall but I did notice he has his back support brace on! (Oh no, he's injured his back!) He did say his back was "bothering him' but wouldn't elaborate! Men!! Sometimes, they make me so crazy! They are soooooo stubborn!! AHhhhhhh!

Mom was weak as a kitten this morning. Really had to struggle to get her into the transport chair. Had another incontinence episode. Took Am meds. Got her to eat a Brownie! (She couldn't figure out what to eat. I'd rather see her eat a brownie than not eat at all.) right?!

I gave myself a real treat today! I had my hair cut and colored! I feel so much better without all those wiry grays! (Dad stayed with Mom).

When I returned, Dad went back to his office gladly. Mom said she felt "ok." Dad had fed Mom lunch before I got home. She was sitting on my side as her maid Judy was doing her once a week house cleaning. Mom didn't want to stay long and decided she wanted to return home to her throne! I put her in her transfer chair and wheeled her home. Sit her up propped with pillows, with TV, water, and bell at chairside. She seemed contented! Returned BSC and other necessities.

Fed them soup for dinner per Mom's request.Not regular canned soup but soup from Whole Foods. She didn't eat very well. Offered her treats but she declined. They watched a DVD from Netflix ( as usual).

I had dinner later. Took white dog for a walk. He got a poo-poo butt! Had to brinf him home and bathe him. he was pretty good. I received a phone call from my EX. He want ranting and raving about the lawsuit I filed a month ago to get him to pay his student loan that I had co-signed for. Apparently, he was served today!! YEA!! That makes me very happy. He's been NOT paying this loan for a very long time now. As co-signer, I have been forced to keep up the payments even on my small disability check for the last 9 months!!! Prior to this, he wouldn't talk with me. He even had his phone numbers changes/blocked. But, NOW, he wants to talk! Well, talk is cheap and now it is too late! "Show me the Money!!"

He called a few times on both phone trying to bully me into doing what He wanted!! (Of course, I didn't answer. ) Well, "it's too late, baby now it's too late!" I'm DONE with him and ALL that MESS! It feels good to start getting some closure with all that!

Mom and Dad went to bed earlier stating they did NOT need help! Ahhh! I sure hope Dad calls me if they need help in the middle of the night! (Wishful thinking, I guess).

Thanks for listening!

LCC

No comments:

Post a Comment